New & Used Car Sales Executive
JB Motors are a family owned and run business representing Vauxhall for over 45 years and have been voted No.1 Vauxhall dealer for customer satisfaction for the last 3 years.
At JB Motors, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team.
We require a Sales Executive of the highest calibre to join our busy New and used Sales department at our Vauxhall Malton showroom. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
• To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
• To ensure all customer expectations and requirements
are exceeded throughout the sales experience
• To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets
and activity levels as required for the role
The ideal candidate will:
• Take pride in their ability to maximise sales and
profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of
professionalism and customer satisfaction.
• Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess
excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated
team player and target achiever.
• Hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record
in a customer facing, target driven sales environment.
• Hold a valid UK driving
The successful applicant will be highly motivated,
efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and
process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and
customer handling skills.
This position is within a busy sales environment, as
such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, earning a
basic salary depending on experience,with an OTE of £30k to £40k, a company
vehicle as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a
fulltime position with 20 days paid annual leave, raising to 25 with longevity
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful sales team, feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for you to APPLY TODAY!, to Graham Harding,( General Sales Manager) either by email, email@example.com or post your up to date CV to, JB Motors, Wentworth Street, Malton, YO17 7BN
Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician.
We have a great opportunity for a Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to join our Vauxhall main dealer in Malton, so if you feel you have the following credential's, and wish to join our well established team please contact our Service Manager in writing, Andy Ellis, JB Motors, Wentworth Street, Malton, YO17 7BN or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MOT tester would be advantageous,
2. Must have a FULL clean UK driving licence.
3. Knowledge of diagnostic fault finding and repair.
4. Vauxhall experience would be advantageous but not necessary as a comprehensive and on going Vauxhall training will be provided.
5. Competitive salary package available.
We have a unique opportunity for a Accounts Operator with the following skill sets,
1. Maintaining computer-based purchase and sales ledgers
2. Collating suppliers statements/invoice's and paying suppliers.
3. Collating customer invoices/statement's and credit controls.
4. Dealing with customer/suppliers invoices
5. Reconciling petrol forecourt shifts and daily banking
6. Regular bank reconciliation.
Please apply in writing to Stuart Carruthers, JB Motors, Wentworth Street, Malton, YO17 7BN, or email email@example.com
|Job Reference||Job Title||Location||Salary||Closing Date||Link|